Welcome to Slow is Fast!

Welcome to Slow is Fast, my personal blog where I talk about my observations, everyday experiences, and the problems that I feel don't get the attention they deserve right now. You can also expect reviews, opinions, and a few hot takes along the way.
​My name is Monil Jain. I am sixteen years old and currently studying in 11th grade (ISC Science) at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. Outside of academics, I love sports and take an active interest in STEM and AI. In my free time, you'll probably find me travelling, cooking, or tasting new food.
​The name Slow is Fast comes from my love for Formula 1, where I once heard the quote, "Slow is fast and fast is slow." I also chose it because my best thoughts happen when I just slow down, which proves why taking a step back to think matters.
​It's great to have you on board, and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

​50 Minutes of Chaos: The Reality of the Mumbai Commute

HKU AI+ Competition Experience